Sunday, February 3, 2013

Simple Super Bowl Nails

Tonight is the big night, Super Bowl 2013! Who are you going to be cheering for? Since my team, the Seattle Seahawks, aren't in the Super Bowl *sniff sniff* and my family is from San Fransisco I will be cheering for them (I wont be heart broken if they lose though....Michael Oher is awesome!)

Of course I had to do my nails for the big event, I wanted something subtle and simple and this is what I came up with:

I painted all my nails with two coats of a red polish, NYC-Big Apple Red Creme. After the red polish dried I wrote XLVII on my thumb nail with a white nail art pen, Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen-White. And after the writing dried I painted all my nails with a clear coat, Sally Hansen-No Chip Acrylic Top Coat.

If I were going to cheer for Baltimore I would of painted my nails purple and used a black nail art pen to write XLVII.


No comments:

Post a Comment