Friday, February 8, 2013

Secret Closet Storage

Our house has absolutely no storage, we literally have one closet that isn't a bedroom closet, so I have had to come up with creative ways to make more storage for myself. Here is one example of what I came up with:


I hung a plastic shoe hanger on the inside of our closet door, the only one we have for storage, and put some of our essentials in it for easier access. On top I have our extra sunglasses, I have found this very convenient as I am walking out the door to go on a walk. The second row is sunscreens, third is our sons Little Swimmers, fourth is his Pull Ups and some wipes and last but not least is our sons slippers.

This one little thing has made a world of difference and has made my life a lot easier which is always a plus for a busy mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment