Monday, February 11, 2013

Flirty Valentine's Day Fingers

Here is my fun and flirty Valentine's Day nail idea:

 My supplies: Pure Ice in Jack Pot, Sally Hansen in White On, Wet n Wild in 469, Sally Hansen No Chip Top Coat, scissors and some painters tape.

 I painted all my nails except my middle finger nail with two coats of Jack Pot then painted my middle finger nail with two coats of White On. After the polish had dried a bit I painted two coats of 469 on just my middle finger nail over the White On. I then let the polish dry completely.

 I cut a small piece of the painters tape off the roll and gently folded it in half, don't press it together completely or you will have a hard time unfolding it. I cut a small half a heart shape in the middle of the tape then unfolded the piece of tape.

 I placed the tape on my middle finger nail making sure the heart shape was in the middle of my nail. I then pressed down on the tape so it was completely stuck to my nail so that the polish wouldn't seep under the tape.  

I then painted a thin coat of Jack Pot over the heart cut out and let it dry for a bit then painted another thin coat over the cut out again. I let it dry for a bit more then gently pealed off the tape. I placed the same piece of tape on my ring finger nail again making sure the heart shape was in the middle of my nail and pressed it down completely. I then painted two thin coats of White On over the heart cut out and let that dry for a bit then painted one coat of 469 over the White On. I then gently pealed off the tape and let the cute hearts dry before I painted the Top Coat on each nail.

 Fun And Flirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment