Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Beautiful Valentine's Breakfast

The second Valentine's Day surprise I had for my husband and my son was a simple heart themed breakfast. Here is what I made for them:

 Supplies: Pancake mix and bacon. (For a little something extra make some strawberry roses which you can see here. I didn't have any strawberries but now I really wish I would of!)

On a baking sheet I folded each strip of bacon into the shape of a heart then put them in the oven until they were fully cooked.

 I prepared the pancake mix using the directions on the box then added a bit more of the dry mixture to make the batter a bit thicker, this made it easier to make and keep the shape of the heart. To make the heart I poured two thick diagonal lines of the batter into the pan making a V.

A yummy breakfast full of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment