Saturday, February 2, 2013

January Favorites

Was it just me or did January come and go in the blink of an eye?! It could just be me since January was a pretty busy month for my family and I (birthdays, events, sicknesses, appointments...) Anywho here are some of the thing I was loving last month.  

My January Favorites:

Random: I bought a bottle of International Delight's Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer, since it was a holiday flavor my local grocery store had it on sale for a price I couldn't pass up, and it was the most delicious thing I have ever had!

Movie/TV Show: I rented The Amazing Spider-Man from Redbox and fell in love with it, so much that I asked my husband to buy it for me for my birthday (he did!)

Style: I bought Military Boots from a thrift store and have been wearing them pretty much every day, I love the way they look and they are great in the snow.

Food: I am hooked on making Healthy Copy Cat Recipes, as I'm sure you could tell from my last couple recipe posts. Its like eating out but I don't feel guilty and broke after I'm done!



Music: This song, Christina Aguilera ft Blake Shelton-Just a Fool, has been on repeat all month long.

My January Disappointment: The movie Looper! I was stoked to watch it after seeing the previews on TV so I ran to my Redbox to rent it the day it came out and I threw it into the DVD player as soon as I got home, I was so excited! But by the end of the movie my excitement had turned to boredom, it was one of those movies where I told my husband "don't pause it" when ever I got up to do anything. I thought it was going to be a lot more mysterious and action packed....to me it was just blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment