Sunday, January 6, 2013

Once Upon A Time...

Once Upon A Time is back on tonight after taking a short break and I cant wait! I have five very favorite shows and Once Upon A Time is at the top of the list. If you haven't seen the show before and know nothing about it click here to find out what it is all about. To repay my friend for getting me hooked on Twilight, I explained all about that in my A Taste Of Twilight post in November, I got her hooked on Once Upon A Time. So tonight she has come over for a Once Upon A Time themed dinner, dessert and of course to watch the new episode.

Granny's Diner is the hang out on the show so I made a diner favorite...a club sandwich with fries, a pickle and a root beer. 

For dessert I baked some apple turnovers from Pepperidge Farm, the Evil Queen made one for Emma at the end of season one. I made cinnamon hot coco to serve with it since that was the first drink Emma had at Granny's Diner. (In a pot I brought 16oz of milk, a dash of cinnamon and two packs of Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix to a boil then removed it from the heat.)

The magic is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment