Monday, November 4, 2013

Sipping On Sleepy Hollow

I am not a fan of scary movies, at all, but I am a fan of spooky ones....like Sleepy Hollow. I love the story "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" and I am a fan of Tim Burton's movie "Sleepy Hollow" so when I saw that FOX was making a Sleepy Hollow TV show I got very excited. I watched the premier with my family and now it is definitely one of our favorite shows, if you haven't seen it click here! Sleepy Hollow took a bit of a break but is back on tonight, Monday November 4th at 9/8c, and I am so ready! To kick off tonight's episode I came up with a delicious Sleepy Hollow drink for my husband and I!

The Sleepy Hollow
What You Need:
2 tablespoons Smirnoff Cinna-Sugar Twist
1 1/2 tablespoons Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie
5ml bottle Bailey's Irish Cream
1/2 cup milk

Shake all of the ingredients in a shaker or a jar with a lid (that's what I used) with a few ice cubes then pour the mixture into your glass.

This drink is really good and the taste is perfect for fall...and for a little Sleepy Hollow!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment