Sunday, September 23, 2012

Creative Casserole

This has been one of my favorite meals since I was a child. My mom used to make this tater tot casserole all the time when I was little and it was always a fight over the last bit in our house. Now I make it for my family and my husband and son cant get enough.
The ingredients are: A bag of Tater Tots, a can of Whole Kernel Corn (I also like to use a can of peas or green beans but my family likes corn the best), a can of Cream Of Mushroom Soup, 3/4 cup milk, ground beef and 2 cups shredded cheese.

Brown the hamburger, drain then season with salt, pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning. Spread the hamburger in the bottom of a casserole dish. Pour the drained can of corn over the hamburger. Pour the soup into a bowl and thin with the milk then pour the soup mixture over the corn. Sprinkle the cheese over the soup mixture then arrange the tater tots on top of the cheese, make sure they are close together. Bake at 375 degrees for about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment