Friday, September 7, 2012

Morning Motivational Mug

I have been seeing these D.I.Y. mugs all over Pinterest and I think that they are a really cool idea, I love anything that I can personalize myself. Since I have been trying to really get in shape and eat healthy I wanted to put a motivational quote on mine. I figured by reading the quote while I drink a cup of coffee first thing in the morning I would get inspired and start my day out right.

I used a mug from the Dollar Tree, a thin black Sharpie marker and a thick black Sharpie marker.

I outlined the quote on the mug first with the thin Sharpie marker.

Then I went over the quote with the thick Sharpie marker and colored in the block letters. I then placed the mug on a cookie sheet and baked it in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. I hand wash mine.

Enjoying my coffee and getting motivated at the same time....genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment