Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ways To Work Out At Home

Since I don't have a gym membership I do 98% of my exercising at home. So for this Weight Loss Wednesday I thought I would share 5 ways I work out at home with you.

Cardio

1. Wii Zumba! This is the one exercise I enjoy doing the most and I feel like it is the most effective.

2. Stationary Bike! If Im not really in the mood for a hard work out but I still want to burn some calories I will ride our stationary bike for 30 to 45 minutes. I always make sure I have one of my shows on our DVR to watch before I start.

3. Work Out DVDs! Since I love dance moves (Zumba) more then I like actual work out moves I very rarely use these DVDs but its always great to change things up every once in awhile. Plus Yoga is a great way to exercise without being to totally physical so I like to do this when my body is sore.

Abs & Arms

4. Cross Crunch! I bought this from Goodwill last week and I love it. My tummy is my trouble spot that I really have to concentrate on but sit ups and crunches kill my back so this machine is wonderful. Plus I can use it to do side crunches which is helping me get rid of my lovely love handles.

5. Dumbbells! I hate the way my arms look in tank tops and super short sleeves so I have been doing curls and kick backs with my dumbbells and I have really started to notice a difference.





No comments:

Post a Comment