Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Good Food On The Go

I don't know about you but I turn into Mrs. Munch Mouth when ever I go on long car rides so by the time we get where we are going I feel fat and bloated since most of the stuff I munched on wasn't the greatest. So on my drive down to New Mexico I was determined to 1) not munch as much as I normally do and 2) when I did munch it was on much healthier food. Before I left I contacted my health and fitness guru brother and asked him what food and snacks I should pack for a healthier ride, and this is what he told me....

In my snack box....
Mixed Nuts
Tomato and Sweet Basil Brown Rice Triscuits
Tomato Basil Lentil Snaps
Bananas
Sesame Bars
Nutrition Bars

In My Cooler....
Mixed Fruits
Sliced Watermelon
Apples
Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese
Turkey and Provolone Sandwich on a Multi Grain Sandwich Round
Shredded Chicken and Shredded Mozzarella Wrap using a Spinach Tortilla
Arizona Green Tea

I actually did really well on this trip and didn't munch much at all which made me very happy......go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment