Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My iPod Fitness Playlist

I love listening to music especially when I'm on a walk or when I'm riding my bike. I like to listen to more dance style up beat music when I am working out because it helps me stay pumped and energetic! For this Weight Loss Wednesday I thought I would share the fitness playlist I have on my iPod.
Fitness Playlist

1. Gym Class Heros - A** Back Home

2. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

3. Ke$ha - Die Young
  
4. Jessie J - Domino

5. Neon Trees - Everybody Talks

 6. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

7. Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven

8. Eminem ft Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie

9. Taking Back Sunday - Make Damn Sure

10. Cimorelli - Million Bucks

11. Justin Timberlake ft Jay Z - Suit & Tie

12. Nicki Minaj - Super Bass

13. Macklemore and Ray Lewis ft Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us

14. Flo Rida ft Sia - Wild Ones

15. Bruno Mars - Marry You

16. Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody

17. Paramore - Misery Business

18. will.i.am ft Justin Bieber - #thatPOWER

19. Pitbull ft Christina Aguilera - This Moment

20. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark

21. Corrosion Of Conformity - Albatross

22. Calvin Harris ft Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing

23. Paramore - Playing God

24. Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back

25. LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem



No comments:

Post a Comment