Thursday, September 12, 2013

Family First

If you follow my blog or just stop by from time to time you have probably noticed that I haven't posted anything in about a week. Like I said in my August Favorite's post my son and I took an impromptu road trip to Oregon to spend some time with my Grandpa who is battling liver cancer. Being with my family has been my number one priority lately so my blog has been put on the back burner for the time being.
 
 
 
But I promise as soon as I get settled back into my Colorado life, which will be at the beginning of October,  I will get back to blogging and posting every Saturday, Wednesday (Weight Loss Wednesday) and also every third Thursday of every month (Curious In Colorado). I have a lot of fun, fit and helpful blog posts coming up so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment