Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grilled BBQ Chicken Salad (Chili's Style)

One of my friends and I would meet almost every week at Chili's for lunch and I would order their Grilled BBQ Chicken Salad almost every time until I realized just how many calories it had. It was so good though and I craved it non stop so I started making it at home. For this Weight Loss Wednesday I thought I would share my healthier version of Chili's Grilled BBQ Chicken Salad.

Ingredients: Ice burg lettuce, 1/4 cup black beans, 1/4 cup corn, 1/4 of a medium chopped tomato, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 tablespoon turkey bacon pieces, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, 4 oz grilled chicken breast, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce and 2 tablespoons Fat Free ranch dressing.

Chili's Grilled BBQ Chicken Salad has 1,070 calories and my Grilled BBQ Chicken Salad has 452 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment